Hole in the Wall is a movement-based game on MC Championship, introduced as one of the original 8 games in MCC 1.
The aim of the game is to remain the last team standing as large walls of slime converge on you from all directions! Jump and thread your way through the walls without being pushed off the platform.
Over time, the speed of the walls will increase, as well as the platform beneath you decreasing in size! Coins are awarded every time a player falls and you’re still on the platform, with a big bonus if you survive an entire round.
Description and Goal
Hole In The Wall is an obstacle-based parkour game with 3 rounds lasting 3 minutes each. In each round, contestants are spawned on a platform in the center of the map, and they must avoid being thrown off by incoming slime walls by jumping or walking through holes embedded within those walls. As the game progresses, the platform shrinks, and the walls arrive at increasingly rapid speeds with greater difficulty.
In MCC 6, ‘psyche walls’ were added. These walls appeared amongst a few other walls, but disappear before reaching the center platform, confusing the contestants on where to move next.
- MCC P22 - Spectator Payback (by Noxcrew)
- Spectators can throw mobs down onto the arena, to sabotage the players who are still left in the game.
|MCC 2 to MCC 3|
|MCC 4 to MCC 16|
List of Maps
Appearances and Overview
|Tournament||Round Number||Map||Best Performing Team|
|MCC 1||5||Classic||Purple Pandas|
|MCC 2||4||Aqua Horses|
|MCC 3||1||Orange Ocelots|
|MCC 4||7||Purple Pandas|
|MCC 5||5||Aqua Horses|
|MCC 6||3||Wall in the Beach||Lime Llamas|
|MCC 7||8||Green Guardians|
|MCC 8||2||Lime Llamas|
|MCC 9||4||Lime Llamas|
|MCC 10||Not chosen||-|
|MCC 11||1||Lime Liches|
|MCC 12||2||Classic||Green Guardians|
|MCC JJ||Not chosen||Unknown||-|
|MCC 13||3||Wall in the Cold||Purple Penguins|
|MCC 14||5||Wall in the City||Aqua Axolotls|
|MCC P21||4||Orange Ocelots|
|MCC 15||5||Red Rabbits|
|MCC 16||Not chosen||-|
|MCC 17||1||Yellow Yaks|
|MCC R||8||Classic||Cyan Coyotes|
|MCC 18||2||Walloween||Blue Banshees|
|MCC AS||Not chosen||Classic||-|
|MCC 19||2||Scott's Grotto||Emerald Elves|
|MCC 21||2||The Labwallatory||Krimson Krakens|
|MCC 22||4||Cyan Coyotes|
|MCC P22||7||Pride in the City||Red Rabbits|
- PeteZahHutt is the most successful player of HITW, winning 15 rounds of the game.
- He is the only person to survive all 3 rounds of HITW, dubbed a "3PETE" when he did it in MCC 5.
- Ranboo and Krtzyy are the only competitors to win the game overall without winning a single round, doing so in MCC 17 and MCC 21, respectively.
- This was the second game to be chosen for audience takeover.
- It is based on the previous Noxcrew map, Super Hole in the Wall, which was inspired by various other Gameshows with the same concept and similar name.
- In MCC 12, with the map being switched back to Classic, the walls used were easier than ones in prveious events. This was a mistake and led to a record of 11 people winning in Round 3.