MC Championship All-Stars (also known as MCC AS) was the fourth special event and the twenty-second event overall. It consisted of 40 participants that have won at least one MCC before. It took place on November 13, 2021 at 8PM GMT.
As this is a non-canon event, balancing was relaxed to make leeway for more entertaining teams.
- 1 Changes
- 2 Teams
- 3 Games
- 4 Team Standings
- 5 Individual Standings
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
The update video, was released a day prior to the event. This event focuses on the 2nd anniversary of the event itself, as well as many quality-of-life changes.
- The pool of games in a single event has reduced from 10 to 9. The game(s) that were not played in the previous event will come first in the Decision Dome for the next event.
- Battle Box's map is changed to Graffiti, a yet unplayed map of the game.
- Ace Race's map is changed to Space Race. There are also lights scattered around the map.
- Hole in the Wall's map is changed to its classic map.
- A new mystery map is added to TGTTOSAWAF which is called "To The Dome!", a map that is similar to the MCC Lobby Map.
- All the other maps in Parkour Tag and Sky Battle remained the same as the last event.
- Big Sales at Build Mart received some bug fixes and accuracy improvements:
- The exact rotation of all blocks are required to be considered complete. (e.g. stairs, open doors, slabs) Texture rotation is not needed to complete the build (e.g. Door hinges in a wrong position still counts towards the completion)
- Double slabs are now identical to their full block counterparts.
- Sands of Time disconnects are now less severe. Competitors who are disconnected will now respawn at the same location (with all of their coins, health and stuff) and given resistance until the resource pack loads for them.
- TGTTOSAWAF is renamed to "TGTTOSAWAMCCPWHNWAEY" (To Get To The Other Side And Whack An MC Championship Participant Who Has Not Won An Event Yet), with all the competitors who still have not won an event yet being the end goal of the map instead of fans.
There were a total of 9 games that could potentially be played in this event, with all the games from the previous season 2 events minus Survival Games.
Game 1: Parkour Tag
Best Performing Team: Red Rabbits (1595)
Top 5 Players:
Game 2: Sky Battle
Best Performing Team: Red Rabbits (2853)
Top 5 players:
- Dream - 1059 (706 unmultiplied)
- fruitberries - 1026 (684 unmultiplied)
- Sapnap - 888 (592 unmultiplied)
- Bitzel - 837 (558 unmultiplied)
- SB737 - 801 (534 unmultiplied)
Game 3: Grid Runners
Best Performing Team: Yellow Yaks (2460)
Top 5 teams:
Game 4: Ace Race
Best Performing Team: Red Rabbits (4000)
Top 5 Fastest Laps:
Top 5 Players:
Game 5: Big Sales at Build Mart
Best Performing Team: Green Geckos (3184)
Top 5 Teams:
Game 6: Battle Box
Best Performing Team: Blue Bats (3650)
Top 5 Players:
- Krtzyy - 1312.5 (525 unmultiplied)
- Punz - 1087.5 (435 unmultiplied)
- Fruitberries - 1062.5 (425 unmultiplied)
- Illumina - 1012.5 (405 unmultiplied)
- Quig - 987.5 (395 unmultiplied)
Game 7: Sands of Time
Best Performing Team: Red Rabbits (5068)
Top 5 Teams:
Game 8: TGTTOSAWAMCCPWHNWAEY
Best Performing Team: Red Rabbits (4566)
Top 5 Players:
- Dream - 1569.0 (523 unmultiplied)
- Punz - 1548.0 (516 unmultiplied)
- Quig - 1476.0 (492 unmultiplied)
- Sapnap - 1449.0 (483 unmultiplied)
- Smallishbeans - 1413.0 (471 unmultiplied)
Round 1: Red Rabbits win.
Round 2: Red Rabbits win.
Round 3: Red Rabbits win.
Red Rabbits win MCC All Stars!
- Before the teams were released, Vikkstar123 and Technoblade were confirmed to not be participating in this event 
- Alongside those two, there were four other canon winners who did not participate in the event: Fundy, TapL, Quackity, and KarlJacobs.
- During the event, Technoblade joined the Pink Parrots’ voice chat, ultimately logging into the server after the eighth game (which was TGTTOSAWAMCCPWHNWAEY) to watch the dodgebolt match. In his next YouTube video, released two and a half months after the event, Techno explained that the reason he had not signed up to participate in All Stars was because—at the time—he had been anticipating a serious operation to combat his ongoing cancer that would have rendered him unable to play Minecraft. The operation was later cancelled in favor of alternate treatments, which gave him the ability to hang out with participants during the event.
- This event featured special event winners Blushi, Jojosolos and KreekCraft.
- This MCC welcomed back Bitzel who has not competed since MCC 6 and MiniMuka who has not played since MCC 11.
- There were 3 winning teams that are returning for this MCC: MCC 1's Purple Pandas, MCC 5's Yellow Yaks and MCC 9's Blue Bats.
- Before MCC 18, Tubbo accidentally leaked that this event would be the tournament after MCC 18, while using the phrase, "So I really need to win [MCC 18], otherwise I'm gonna have to miss the next one."
- MC Championship on Twitter (October 26. 2021) MCC All-Stars Date Announcement
- Smajor1995 on Twitter (October 26, 2021). Smajor1995's statement on MCC AS roster
- Noxcrew on YouTube (November 12, 2021) MC Championship All Stars - Update Video (Nov 2021)
- MC Championship on Twitter (November 13, 2021). Kreekcraft stepping in for Wisp Announcement
- Smajor on Twitch (October 27, 2021). Vikk and Techno not playing (clipped by BulbasaurRepresent)
- Technoblade on YouTube (December 23, 2021). I Almost Became An Amputee
- Tubbo on Twitch (October 19, 2021) MCCAllStarsLeak (clipped by awesome512345)
|MC Championship Tournaments|
|Games Updates (Season 1 • Season 2 • Special Events)|