Survival Games is a PVP-based game on MC Championship, introduced as one of the original eight games in the event.
It’s the classic! Last team standing wins! All players are let free to roam the map, trying to become more powerful through finding equipment hidden in buildings, all while the map borders converge into the centre, forcing you to fight for survival.
In this version, players have infinite levels, allowing them to enchant their equipment to further levels of power. Look out for occasional chests containing powerful and unique equipment! Coins are awarded every time a player dies and you’re still alive, for eliminating an opponent, and for surviving the entire game.
Goals and Description
Survival Games is a one-round PVP elimination game. At the beginning of the game, there is a short grace period to spread around the map. As time goes by, the border will be shrinking to the center of the map. Players can get coins by kills, survival, and coin airdrops around the center of the map.
Since MCC 18, coins are also available as airdrops, in which players can break them and get a significant amount of coins, split between the team. The crates take a couple of seconds to break (tools and weapons will not speed this up) and spawn periodically throughout the game. Once there's an announcement for the airdrop, a beacon beam would light up, indicating the location of that particular airdrop. It can also be tracked by the compass given to all players. The beam will turn green when it's dropped onto the ground, and turn red when it's broken. There are a total of 4 airdrops available per game.
- MCC P22 - Adorable Army (by Noxcrew)
- Players can rescue pets from chests all over the map, and have the pets fight for them.
Coins are awarded for surviving, kills, and opening airdrop crates:
- 3 every time another player is eliminated and you're still alive.
- 65 for kills.
- 180 (shared) for breaking an airdrop crate (introduced in MCC 18).
Introduced in MCC 17, teams will also get a bonus at the end of the game, based on when the entire team was eliminated:
List of Maps
Appearances and Overview
Full Survival Teams
- This game has only been played on maps based on the Noxcrew's Bedrock Marketplace maps.
- This game had a bug until MCC 4 where it was found that you could get double survival points. This was patched in testing once discovered.
- The game was skipped from MCC 10 to MCC 13. It became a running joke during the admin streams to manifest a Survival Games finale. The closest it got was during MCC 13, when the final Decision Dome came to a tie between Survival Games and Big Sales at Build Mart, but Build Mart was chosen randomly.
- fruitberries is the only player to have won Survival Games four times.
- In the entirety of Season 2, his teams have either placed first or last in Survival Games.
- Quig, TommyInnit, FalseSymmetry and Smallishbeans are the only players to have won Survival Games twice.
- Quig is the only back-to-back Survival Games winner - in MCC 5 and MCC 6.
- In MCC 3, the final kill of the game was PeteZahHutt killing TommyInnit. In MCC 4, the first kill of the game was also PeteZahHutt killing TommyInnit.
- Before MCC 18, airdrops contained regular chest loot, golden apples, and 1 piece of gear with enchantments that were unobtainable from chests.
- In MCC 5, the winners were Quig and Shubble on the same team. The next MCC, MCC 6, Quig and Shubble were once again the final two, but on separate teams, and Quig ended up killing Shubble.
- In MCC 9, the Blue Bats became the first full team to survive the entire game. They scored 2880 unmultiplied coins (7200 with the 2.5x multiplier), breaking the record for the highest unmultiplied coins earned in a single game.
- The MCC 19 Cerulean Candy Canes hold the current record for kills by one team at 16 kills.
- In MCC R, a non-canon event, the Cyan Coyotes got 22 kills.
- Illumina in MCC 17, Ryguyrocky in MCC 19, and Smallishbeans in MCC 21 are the only players that scored the most coins in Survival Games but did not place the highest on their team.
- Ryguyrocky placed 18th in MCC 19, making him the only person to be the best performing player in Survival Games who did not place top 15.
- fruitberries has been a teammate that outplaced them every single time.