To Get To The Other Side And Whack A Fan (or TGTTOSAWAF, for short) is a parkour/minigame game in MC Championship. It was one of the original 8 games in MCC 1 and has been available in every event since.
This game has many name variations in its history, to reflect the end goal of each round in the game:
- TGTTOS (To Get To The Other Side) - from MCC 1 to MCC 5
- TGTTOSAWAF (To Get To The Other Side And Whack A Fan) - from MCC 6 onwards
- TGTTOSAWAMCCP (To Get To The Other Side And Whack An MC Championship Participant) - in MCC R
- TGTTOSAWAMCCPWHNWAEY (To Get To The Other Side And Whack An MC Championship Participant Who Has Not Won An Event Yet) - in MCC AS
The aim of To Get to the Other Side (and Whack a Fan) is obvious… The game plays out in six rounds across six different maps. All players start on one end of the map and are given various tools to assist them in getting to the other side. Once they’ve made it across, they must punch a fan (one of you!) to complete their goal!
Since sabotage is a part of this game, expect plenty of chaos!
In TGTTOSAWAF, contestants have to use various methods from getting from the starting line to the finishing line (speedbridging, trident throwing, parkour, etc.) Alongside any items that help achieve the main goal of getting to the other side, additional items that can help slow down opponents may be included. Contestants may also sabotage their opponents by punching them. There are 6 rounds for every game, and contestants are given 1 minute and 30 seconds for every round.
- MCC P22 - To Get to the Other Stack (by Noxcrew)
- Players can right-click any other player to create a very tall player tower, as they complete each course.
- Players who got stacked can not place any blocks.
There are additional bonuses for the first ten players who finish: (used to be only the first four players in MCC 17)
- 1st place: 80
- 2nd place: 75
- 3rd place: 70
- 4th place: 65
- 5th place: 60
- 6th place: 55
- 7th place: 50
- 8th place: 45
- 9th place: 40
- 10th place: 35
Team bonuses (shared) are also awarded for the first four teams to finish:
|MCC 1 to MCC 5|
|MCC 6 to MCC 16|
List of Maps
Appearances and Overview
|Tournament||Round Number||Best Performing Team||Overall Winner|
|MCC 1||7||Purple Pandas||PeteZahHutt|
|MCC 2||Not chosen||-||-|
|MCC 4||4||Purple Pandas||Technoblade|
|MCC 5||6||Yellow Yaks||Quig|
|MCC 6||1||Lime Llamas||Mefs|
|MCC 7||Not chosen||-||-|
|MCC 9||2||Red Rabbits||Technoblade|
|MCC 10||3||Cyan Creepers||Dream|
|MCC 11||5||Lime Liches||fruitberries|
|MCC 12||4||Green Guardians||TapL|
|MCC 13||5||Teal Turkeys||Punz|
|MCC 14||2||Pink Parrots||Ph1LzA|
|MCC P21||7||Pink Parrots||Illumina|
|MCC 15||7||Pink Parrots||Illumina|
|MCC 16||4||Pink Parrots||Seapeekay|
|MCC 17||3||Yellow Yaks||fruitberries|
|MCC R||6||Cyan Coyotes||Dev|
|MCC 18||5||Fuchsia Frankensteins||Dream|
|MCC AS||8||Red Rabbits||Dream|
|MCC 19||5||Ginger Breadmen||PeteZahHutt|
|MCC 20||5||Aqua Axolotls||TapL|
|MCC 22||8||Pink Parrots||Dream|
|MCC P22||8||Aqua Axolotls||Illumina|
Individual Winners and Maps Used
First Team Finishes
- Dream has the most canon event overall wins at 3.
- He has 4 wins if including non-canon events.
- fruitberries holds the record of 19 round wins.
- Mefs, Dream, Punz, Seapeekay, and PeteZahHutt have scored the most coins overall without finishing 1st in any of the 6 rounds.
- This game has the most maps.
- Prior to MCC 4, TGTTOS had contestants punch chickens to complete each course instead of fans.
- For MCC 10, the fans were made into the viewer teams.
- MCC 10's Yellow Yaks has the most courses completed first, with 5/6 courses completed first by that team. Krinios won round 1, 2, and 5, while King Burren and TapL won round 3 and 4 respectively.
- The team with the most first-place team bonuses was the Teal Turkeys in MCC 13 and the Aqua Axolotls in MCC 20 with 3 first team completions.
- In MCC 15, Illumina became the only player to place 1st overall without earning any coins from a team bonus. (excluding MCCs before the addition of team bonuses)
- MCC 11's Round 6 was the only round since the team bonus's introduction where no full team completed the map.
- This is not including MCC JJ, where 3/6 rounds did not have a full team completion
- MCC 17's Round 4 has the least full team finishes since the introduction of multiple team bonuses, with only one full team, the Purple Pandas, finishing.